Scoil Mhichíl Naofa

History

History

HISTORY

In 1852, the Sisters of Mercy came to Athy.

For almost 200 years they have provided Primary Education.

The present building was opened on October 23rd, 1958.

Until 1993 there was always a Sister of Mercy as Principal.

In September of that year the first lay principal was appointed.

Dec 08
2022
Snámh - Rang 1 & Rang 3
Dec 08
2022
Rang 5 - Peace Proms Rehearsal
Dec 09
2022
Room 5 - Visit to Microsoft
Dec 09
2022
Basketball [Boys/Girls] v Scoil na Naomh Uilig Newbridge
Mount Hawkins, Athy, Co. Kildare, Ireland, R14XD86.
059 863 1794
Enquiry
Location
© 2022 Scoil Mhichíl Naofa